You will learn here:
- What is Medicare
- Who is eligible
- The different parts to Medicare (ABCD)
- What is NOT covered
- What happens to your current health plan when you go onto Medicare
- What are your Medicare plan choices
1) What is Medicare and who is eligible?
2) Medicare and Medicaid?
3) What are the different parts of Medicare?
4) What is NOT covered under Original Medicare?
5) What happens to the health coverage I have now?
6) What are my Medicare choices?
7) I'm under 65 and receiving Social Security disability payments. When can I enroll in Medicare?
8) How do the limits work with Medicare part D?
9) I've heard that some Medicare Advantage plans offer gym memberships. Is that true?
10) If I have both Medicare and Medicaid or my State helps pay for my Medicare premiums, do I qualify for a Medicare Advantage election period?
11) I no longer qualify for both Medicare and Medicaid or my State no longer helps pay for my Medicare premiums. Do I qualify for a Medicare election period?